Work from Home Legal Research in India with D’Well Research
About D’Well ResearchD’Well Research or DoWell Research validates and explores each stage of open innovation using user experience research from the field to support user-centered product design of medium and large companies globally. Our areas of expertise include market intelligence, user experience research, and open innovation consulting. We have a full-fledged global field team for executing user experience studies in various sectors like healthcare (pharma, medical equipment, insurance, food, treatment), automotive (automobiles, accessories), smart touch devices (mobile phones, computers, TV), finance (banking, insurance), FMCG, agriculture (crop science, cultivation, biotech, agriculture equipment), and lifestyle (fashion, day/nightlife, family, education). We support the client team in developing new phones, apps, websites, operating systems, medical equipment, cars, insurance, advertising concepts, industrial products, etc. Check out: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/internship-dowell-research/.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on drawing up legal documents and managing or advising the company on legal transactions
2. Working on patent rights and rules regarding the same in India and other countries
3. Working on HR-related laws
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 16th Oct’20 and 20th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Other requirements1. Must be a BA/B.com LLB graduate
2. Candidate must have completed the graduation or post-graduation degree in the related subject
3. Must be available to work from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
4. That student who is studying they can work in the evening time 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
5. Must have a laptop with video call facility
6. Must have a high-speed internet to work from home
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.