WFM Manager in Bangalore with Amazon
Who we are S.T.A.R. (Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk & Reviews)?
Our mission is to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the ill-intentioned. Through technology and our people we manage risk across multiple geographies for multiple markets having its own diverse set if buyers and sellers. We focus on customers and scale through innovation. The STAR team safeguards the order pipelines by monitoring, tracking, and managing risk to ensure long term customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an exceptional WF Manager-II who is passionate about Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry to join us within the STAR Workforce Program Manager team.
The ideal candidate will possess both technical background that enables him/her to work with technology and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about global initiatives. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring understanding of technical infrastructure and stakeholder expectations.
· Lead a workforce planning team across sites and regions
· Clearly defines In-Scope and Out-Scope projects, managing various tools or technology launches and support configuration for the SRCM and product team.
· Working with cross-disciplinary and cross functional teams like Operations, Training, TASA, Data Engineering, SRCM and Tech Teams.
· Becomes the “subject matter expert” on the projects they are leading advising their peers, managers and SMT.
· Collaborate with the Engineering and Ops Analytics team and drive automation solutions for queue monitoring, alert mechanisms, report out communication and driving operational responses to threshold breaches.
· Creating standardization and guidelines/playbooks for assessing multiple variables in making trade off decisions with a view to make the decision making more efficient and accurate.
· Monitor overall program’s progress, the execution and ensure the delivery is to an appropriate level of quality, ensuring the overall integrity of the program. At the same time anticipate risks, resolve issues and initiate corrective action as appropriate.
· Collaborates with Capacity Planning and Forecasting to determine location requirements by analyzing forecasting planning factors, including service levels, contact volume, contact patterns, staffing capacity, staffing, staff productivity, workforce management systems, workflow, etc.
· Working with wider Workforce Management Team define, prioritize and plan the projects that need to be implemented to execute. Provide guidance by investigating trends, hypothesis and gaps using data and other forensic evidences and build transformation plan in agile fashion.
· Managing a team of Workforce Analysts and support worldwide network of business units, and operational centers.
· Provides regular coaching and feedback to direct reports to help grow functional skills and leadership capability, with support from senior managers.
· Demonstrates understanding of performance and leadership bar and effectively applies to hiring decisions.
· Understands and communicates the department’s vision to team members.
· Sets clear expectations and builds robust launch plans for new team members.
· Understands team members’ engagement and motivation, works to retain employees.
· Sets objectives with team members that enable achievement of department and functional goals.
· Holds team members accountable for performance (with support from senior managers).
· Assesses behaviors and coaches direct reports on demonstrating Amazon’s Leadership Principles within their role.
· Identifies and actively drives team changes, staffing and training needed to support capacity needs.
· Provides input into resource planning discussions.
· Minimum of 5 years of Program/Project management experience with a Program Management Qualification (Lean, Aglie, Etc).
· Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, stats) required
· Strong stakeholder management skills, including communication and interpersonal skills.
· Extremely comfortable with dealing with ambiguity and managing multiple priorities.
· High capability for data mining, problem solving and analytical work, including the ability to interpret and draw conclusions from data.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
· Proven experience utilizing SQL, Microsoft Excel and dealing with large sets of data
· Experience working with distributed teams, often in different countries
· Industry experience in the support and services industries, which includes supporting and leading contact routing / ACD systems.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· MBA or Master Degree.
· Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
· Contact center industry knowledge gained from roles within complex fast-paced multi-skilled & multi-site environments.
· Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, listening and decision making skills.
· Some programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate.
· Exposure to quality tools like Six Sigma, Lean operations.
· Exposure to Technical Project management principles in the past.