Teller in Aurangabad with Citigroup
The Head Teller is an entry-level position responsible for applying wide range of banking knowledge to assist with branch activities and maintaining compliance in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to utilize banking knowledge to provide high quality customer service and to help the branch generate revenue by delivering optimal solutions.Responsibilities:
- Supervise Teller staff of typically ten Tellers or less
- Hiring, and developing Teller staff
- Monitor teller controls and audits
- Resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions, applying technical experience and established standards
- May perform daily Teller functions part of the time
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- High School degree or equivalent
- Previous teller or leadership experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.Job Family Group: Customer Service
Job Family: Branch Service
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .