State Bank of India(SBI) Requires Specialist Cadre Officers on Regular Basis in 2019. Applicant are Successfully Completed MBA or Charted Accountant Degree. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Read the All Information About Recruitment is Given Below. Apply This Job on jobwindow.in
Company Name: Sate Bank of India(SBI)
Company Website: www.sbi.co.in
Company Type: Banking Sector
Position: Specialist Cadre Officers
No. of Vacancies: 1 Position
Experience: Relevant Banking Sector
Qualification: MBA(Finance) or Equivalent/Charted Accountant
Age: 45 Years
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: 68680-1960/4-76520(CTC- 41 Lakhs(approx))
- Management of Liquidity Risk of the Bank.
- aiding ALCO as member of ALCO Support cluster.
- Formulation of ALM Policy, Liquidity assay Policy and FTP Mechanism and periodical review thence.
- to make sure IT support for quality Liability Management functions.
- to make sure compliance of statutory and restrictive needs on ALM.
- Conducting ALCO conferences and conveyance directions of ALCO to individual Departments/Business Units for implementation.
- to make sure quarterly submission of ALCO choices & Follow-up Report on Compliance with ALM Policy to Risk Management Committee of the Board.
- to make sure submission of Board Memoranda on ALM Reports, Revision in Interest Rates and Review of ALM Policy at stipulated time intervals.
- observance and maintaining Liquidity Coverage quantitative relation (LCR) among the restrictive benchmark.
- to make sure submission of short-run Dynamic Liquidity report back to tally at monthly intervals.
- Implementation of RBI/GOI pointers on ALM.
- Timely submission of DSB-Returns.
- Observance of varied prudent limits associated with liquidity Risk.
- Review of interest rates on deposits at stipulated intervals
- Providing calculable price of deposits and price of funds to the highest management / Business Units at monthly intervals.
- Periodic review of activity studies associated with ALM assumptions and impact of same on liquidity and interest rate risk.
- Review of assay Policy and Contingency Funding set up. Periodic review of Funds Transfer Pricing Mechanism.
- Prompt resolution of problems associated with TP originating from Business Units.
- planning of hedging methods to manage the rate sensitivity of the record
- Develop a read on future direction of rate movements and choose on a funding combine between fixed vs floating rate funds, wholesale vs retail deposits, securities industry vs capital market funding, domestic vs foreign currency funding, etc.
- orienting business set up with numerous rate situations
- Assessing numerous forms of market risks and their implications on the establishment
- Gap report
- Prepare forecasts (simulations) showing the consequences of varied doable changes in market conditions related to the record and suggest the action required to stick to bank’s internal limits
- To apprise movements of Deposits and Advances on a usual to the highest Management
- to form arrangement for conducting ALCO at regular intervals
- to produce value of Deposits / Funds and price of Capital charge on a monthly basis to the highest Management
- Providing data on the prevailing market conditions impacting liquidity/ interest rates to the ALCO to facilitate decisions.
- Daily observance of Bank’s liquidity position through Stock / Flow approach
- Observance of rate Risk through ancient Gap analysis with relevancy ALM
- Reviewing of check Policy and conducting periodic stress tests on Liquidity Risk of the Bank
- making certain Annual Review of ALM Policy and Contingent Funding set up
- Periodic Review of Fund Transfer rating / Short Term Dynamic Liquidity
- making certain review of activity studies at Periodic intervals
- making certain compliance of ALM Policy / run batted in / GOI tips inside their stipulated timeframe