Bengaluru, Karnataka Jobs
UST Global is looking for a Developer. The ideal candidate should have excellent hands on experience on understanding of open systems architecture including integrations with vendor packages, relational databases, message queues, web services and legacy systems. Candidate should have good experience in Development using Gosu Java GW Integration with web services. A good understanding in IOT Technologies like Amazon Web Services AWS Microsoft Azure Google Cloud Platform. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders is key to be successful in this role.
Overall Experience level 3 5
Location This position will be based in Bangalore, India.
Travel Expectations 10
As a Senior Developer, you will
– Develop and unit test Guidewire solutions. Apply industry standard object oriented programming best practices and design patterns.
– Responsible for development and testing of Policy administration Guide wire implementation frameworks
– Design and develop Guidewire Integration Components PC or BC or CC
– Troubleshoot issues and provide on going support for the solution
– Development using Gosu Java GW Integration with web services
– Working knowledge of SOAP REST web service
– Java J2EE resource with 2 years of Guidewire Experience PolicyCenter BillingCenter ClaimCenter
– Worked with Billing Center data panels, location groups, workflow activities and contact configuration
– Experience on any database Oracle SQL Server and well versed in SQL
– Good knowledge of any sever such as Tomcat JBoss
– Experienced in IOT Technologies like Amazon Web Services AWS Microsoft Azure Google Cloud Platform
– Microservices architecture and containers experience
– Should be able to create consume the web services in Java, understanding of XML, XSD, messaging, plugins
Top must have
– GuideWire Integration.
– Guidewire Policy Center Claim Center Billing
Good to have
– Guidewire PC CC BC certification
– Insurance domain
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.