Last Updated: 22 Sep 2020, 02:44:19 PM
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences has published a job notification for appointment of “Senior Research Fellow (SRF) “. To minimize the chances of getting the application rejected, please read the job notification published on the board’s website completely. It will assure a completed application that is filled-in properly with correct attachments.
|Details for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) post|
|A total number of 1 vacancy(s) are published in New Delhi, Delhi for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF).The candidate should be MSc Life Science/BPharma as minimum educational/professional qualification required in the notification. Detailed Information is available on the boards website.|
|Post||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Publishing Authority||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences|
|Educational Qualification||MSc Life Science/BPharma|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|No. of Vacancy(s)||1|
TA/DA will not given to the candidate by the AIIMS
Job Notifications published date: 16th September 2020
Application Start date: 16th September 2020
Application end date: 01st October 2020
Please read the job notification carefully for the upper age limit of the post.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
How to Apply:
- Step-1: Download the job advertisement from given link in the important information section below
- Step-2: After downloading the Notification, read it carefully
- Step-3: If you are eligible as per the desired qualifications, then fill the application form (online/offline)
- Step-4: After filling the form please cross-check it
- Step-5: Enclose or attach all the necessary documents such as Educational Certificates, Previous Employment Proofs, etc
- Step-6: Submit the complete application form along with the required documents via the prescribed mode (online/offline)
Published On : 22 Sep 2020, 01:23:53 PM