Samsung Electronics Hiring Experience Assistant Manager at Noida in 2019 – BE/ B.Tech – CSE/EEE/ECE/Telecom. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task. Apply This Job on jobwindow.in
Company Name: Samsung Electronics
Company Website: www.samsung.com
Company Type: MNC
Position: Assistant Manager
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/EEE/ECE/Telecom/CCNA/MCSA/MCSE or Equivalent
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: Best in Industry
- Perform network administration duties as well as installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Cisco, stop network instrumentation
- Install and integrate new servers, routers and switches
- Troubleshooting network problems
- Proactive watching of all network devices, services, and servers employing a combination of tools to confirm high availableness and SLA’s.
- Collect and review network utilization information for capability and designing functions
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Assisting with the planning of Wi-Fi network models
- Managing servers and their operational systems
- Implementing security measures and basic testing
- Managing backups, logs and news
- Manage & troubleshoot network and net property throughout the organization
- Minimum 2-3 years of verified expertise in L2, L3 Network Administration
- Hands on expertise in networking, routing and shift, Wi-Fi below
Strong data of networking, as well as TCP/IP, VLANs, VTP, Trunk, STP, HSRP/VRRP, Ethernet, switching, routing and routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP & BGP) and DNS.
- Knowledge on wireless security (EAP, WPA, 802.1x, Radius, NPS)
- Experience in Wireless survey, RF designing, AP readying
- Configuration of WLC (Ruckus/Cisco) and numerous vendor’s standalone Wireless Routers.
- Good data on Cisco, stop Firewalls
- Experience on UNIX system and Windows servers and network watching tools
- Patch management, Active Directory, NPS.
- Strong technical ability and talent to analysis & solve advanced problems severally.
- Willingness and talent to find out new skills and apply them PRN
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and resolutions to all or any levels of the organization