To ensure proper implementation of Sale strategies as set, and drive results ensuring the delivery of business objectives.
- Plan and Forecast hotel revenue for rooms, F&B outlets and from various segments.
- Assist in strategy formulation for the unit, in order to achieve a greater market share.
- Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning & development and use the feedback from ESS to draw an action plan.
- Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Recruitment and Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
- Develop & Implement the annual plan using the TBEM framework, linking the department’s objectives to the unit’s overall strategy
- Prepare appropriate forecasting tools and strategies to visualize market scenario and develop long range plans.
- Design and develop sales & marketing plans/programs for the unit to ensure customer loyalty and maximum revenue.
- Develop a means by which to continuously measure the program effectiveness as well as to track the trends in local marketplace and beyond, which would impact demand for the hotel.
- Build an accurate and effective database of current and potential guests/accounts
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on competition’s performance, sales & marketing strategy etc.
- Propose room/F&B pricing strategy in consideration with hotel’s market positioning, target customer and desired mix.
- Develop a comprehensive market mix guideline and ensure sales as per those targets.
- Identify key customer needs through formal research, survey, sales calls & meetings.
- Implement revenue management techniques and ensure improved RevPAR
- Co-ordinate with the Front Office & F & B Manager regarding daily sales, VIPs, regulars and other guest requirements.
- Co-ordinate with the Credits Manager on credit limits and outstanding from various guests/corporate.
- Build relationships, network & maintain regular contacts with corporate and individual customers, bookers, media, hoteliers and socialites.
- Be informed about the trends in hospitality, changing customer needs and behavior, and developments in other industries.
- Identify key communities, plan various initiatives and co-ordinate the support
Reports to the Sales Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.