Reserve Bank of India Hiring Fresher Assistant at Across India in 2019 – Any Graduate -926 Posts. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task.
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Company Website: www.rbi.org.in
Company Type: Government of India
No. of Vacancies: 926 Posts
Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Graduate
Age: 20 to 33 Years
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: approximately ₹ 36091/- PM
Website Link Open: 23-12-2010 to 16-01-2020
Payment of Examination Fees(online): 23-12-2010 to 16-01-2020
Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative): February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
Guidlines for Person with Disabilities:
employing a SCRIBE The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the web examination, subject to limits as in (i) and (ii) below. altogether such cases where a scribe is employed, the subsequent rules will apply:
• The candidate will need to arrange his / her own scribe at his/her own cost.
• The scribe could also be from any academic stream.
• Both the candidate also as scribe will need to provides a suitable undertaking along side call letter at the time of examination confirming that the scribe fulfils all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe mentioned above. Further just in case it later transpires that he/she didn’t fulfil any laid down eligibility criteria or suppressed material facts the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, regardless of the results of the examination. Proforma of undertaking is out there on RBI internet site.
• an equivalent scribe can’t be employed by quite one candidate. additionally the scribe arranged by the Candidate shouldn’t be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the method, candidature of both the candidate and therefore the scribe are going to be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe within the examination should invariably carefully indicate an equivalent within the online form. Any subsequent request might not be favorably entertained.
• Only candidates registered for time off are going to be allowed such concessions since time off given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible for the test conducting agency to permit such time if he / she isn’t registered for an equivalent. Candidates not registered for time off shall not be allowed such concessions.
•The candidate should choose using scribe/ time off as long as they’re eligible for availing these services/concessions as per the principles and guidelines of state of India under RPWD Act, 2016 during this regard.
• The above guidelines are subject to vary in terms of GOI guidelines/clarifications, if any, from time to time. Candidates while indicating Scribe/Compensatory Time must make sure that they’re eligible to avail such facility/concession as per the GOI guidelines/clarifications during this regard.
Guidelines for candidates:
(i) with OH-locomotor disability and cerebral palsy: A time off of twenty minutes per hour shall be permitted for the candidates with OH-locomotor disability and spastic paralysis and PWD candidates as defined under RPWD Act. 2016, where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
(ii) Visually Impaired candidates:
• Visually Impaired candidates (who suffer from not but 40% of disability) may prefer to view the contents of the test in magnified font and every one such candidates are going to be eligible for time off of 20 minutes for each hour of examination.
• the power of viewing the contents of the test in magnifying font won’t be available to Visually Impaired candidates who use the services of a Scribe for the examination. The scribe are going to be allowed to be used as per the rules issued vide Office Memorandum F.No.16-110/2003-DDIII dated February 26, 2013 of state of India, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowermen, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi.
(iii) The candidates as defined under Section 34 (1) (d) & (e) of RPWD Act., 2016 will need to indicate while applying online, whether he/she need scribe or otherwise. The above guidelines are subject to vary in terms of GOI guidelines/ clarifications, if any, from time to time.