Quality Specialist in Bangalore with SAP
Requisition ID: 267464
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full TimeCOMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) combines all analytics capabilities – including business intelligence (BI), planning, predictive analytics, data visualization, and digital boardroom tools – in a single cloud-based solution. It gives everyone from frontline workers to execs the power to find new insights and take action, anytime, anywhere.
The Analytics Cloud organization is looking for a Quality Automation engineer to strengthen the quality assurance of our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform with fully automated processes.
- The Quality Implementation team in the Augmented BI Cluster is responsible for the delivery of automated test scenarios reflecting end to end customer workflows, helping to validate the functional correctness of the new releases of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- You will contribute to the programmatic development of real life scenarios and to their automation including all steps from initial data connection.
- As a member of a development and quality team, you will be expected to keep up technically and collaborate closely with your peers and with the Development teams of Augmented BI to contribute raising the quality bar to the highest level.
- You are a quality passionate and demonstrate a constant focus to customer
- You actively participate into the elaboration of new strategies and approaches to continuously enhance our quality framework
- You are ready to get your hands dirty with advanced programming in complex environments
Qualifications / Experience
- University degree in Computer Science (or related subject)
(Java, Selenium, Jasmine, Jenkins) or performance testing (jmeter, SOAP UI, performance tuning on application servers) appreciated * 4+ years experience as a software developer or quality specialist working in Cloud software
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence is desired
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.