Quality Assurance in Bangalore with Aruba Networks
Quality AssuranceJob Description:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a reverse mentoring program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer s terms.
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Job Description for Quality Assurance
Management level AMSEXP (Quality Assurance) -2 HC
Location: HDC (# 1) & MDC (#1)
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice to make decisions on complex business issues
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs and implements quality performance indicators, tools and processes for data collection, analysis and reporting for quality management and continuous improvement of products or solutions for a customer segment or business unit or for assigned projects.
- Reviews reports, quality data, and process results for assigned product and solution areas to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies.
- Communicates data and issue analysis to stakeholders; provides tangible feedback and proposes changes to improve quality and minimize risk of failures.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Knowledge and SkillsMust have
- Worked in large scale IT projects and programs leading Quality Assurance
- Extensive experience in IT Services, hands on experience in service life cycle, SLA s etc.
- Support experience in two or more technologies is highly recommended.
- Hands on experience in baselining, and execution of improvement plans is highly recommended.
- Expertise in using data collection and analysis tools and software packages to gather, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Relevant experience in analytical, statistical, and problem-solving areas
- Understanding of industry quality standards and methodologies
- Manage and expand relationships with relevant stakeholders & Quality assurance partners on solutions, design, and development.
- Provide domain-specific expertise and overall software quality assurance leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Mastery in English. Fluency in spoken Hindi
- Apply empirical methods, root- cause analysis, modeling, and testing methodologies to validate compliance with quality standards.
- Ability to work in a Continuous Integration /Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environment where releases are done multiple times in a year.
- Review and evaluate designs/ project activities for compliance with quality assurance guidelines and standards; provide tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate risk of failure
- Drive innovation quality assurance in integration of new technologies into projects and activities
- Ability to effectively communicate quality plans, proposals, results, & negotiate options at management levels.
General skills needed:
- Ensure established processes and procedure are adhered to
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Lead teams which address operational processes and policies in work area. Seen as a resource to the team in one or more technical or business areas. Becoming a trusted advisor inside and outside the team/technology area.
- Self-driven, passionate, and positive attitude towards handling critical situations.
- Bachelors or Master s degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Lean Six Sigma & or other relevant Quality certifications
- Typically, 6-8 years experience in Quality Assurance for IT Services.
- ITIL Intermediate & above
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Job Level: Expert
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories. ,