Operations Officer in Pune with Citigroup
- Utilizes a chat platform to respond to service inquiries from customers and provide a comprehensive resolution to the complaints/queries
- Follow-up on all customer requests via chat and email
- Maintains detailed knowledge of product and service offerings to customers
- Analyzes risk areas and identify solutions to meet customer’s needs
- Ensuring Information security for sensitive data
- Helps to teach our customer how to self-service through our internet website
- Balancing NPS and ensuring a positive customer experience while managing/minimizing operating losses
- Accurate reporting of MIS/Timekeeping
- Undertake other assignments/projects as given by the Team Lead/Manager
- Apply professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Liaising with various departments and also do account level system maintenances while resolving customer queries/complaints
Qualifications-External: * Overall 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Sound presentation and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills and detail-oriented
Preferences: * Must possess excellent PC and keyboarding skills (30 WPM – typing speed; 90% accuracy)
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills to include proficiency with grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Persuasiveness and a willingness to resolve customer queries
- Must possess superior observation skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standards of quality and timeliness are established
- Must possess procedure driven judgment in order to find the best solution to an issue
- Must be goal oriented
Preferred personal attributes: * Highly motivated & self-driven
- Result orientated
- Customer orientated
- Analytical thinking
Shift of operations: * US Day/India Night – Rotating shift with work on Saturday/Sundays. 5 day work weekJob Family Group: Operations – Core
Job Family: Operations Support
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .