NCERT Recruitment 2020
Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET)
Programme and Research Division, NCERT
Invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment of various Project posts on purely contractual basis under the project NISHTHA.
- Project Manager – 1 Post
- Technical Consultant – 8 Posts
- Academic Consultant – 8 Posts
- System Analyst – 2 Posts
- Web Designer – 2 Posts
- Graphic Designer – 2 Posts
- Data Analyst – 2 Posts
- Junior Project Fellow – 3 Posts
- Digital Media Coordinator – 2 Posts
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- MTS – 1 Post
Age Limit: 45 / 40 / 35 / 30 years
- Project Manager / Technical Consultant / Academic Consultant: ₹ 45000/- per month
- System Analyst / Web Designer: ₹ 35000/- per month
- Graphic Designer / Data Analyst: ₹ 30000/- per month
- Junior Project Fellow: ₹ 25000/- per month
- Digital Media Coordinator: ₹ 30000/- per month
- Office Assistant: ₹ 25000/- per month
- Accountant: ₹ 30000/- per month
- MTS: ₹ 18000/- per month
Selection Process: Interviews. The Interview scheduled to be held on 26th, 27th & 29th October 2020.
How to Apply: Candidates should reach for interview along with their Bio-data on the dates mentioned against the post. Separate applications are to be submitted for each post applied. Candidates will come for the interview on the fixed date and report latest by 9.30 a.m. to the Section Officer (SO), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi-110 016 with copies of original certificates and testimonials.
Logon to: NCERT-Recruitment-2020.pdf for more detailed information.