Manager in Chandigarh with Winshuttle Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
This role requires heavy partnership with various cross functional team along with global functional methodology alignment to support a consistent and reliable pre-sales, technical and project delivery for our clients. Working as a manager coach this role will advise and guide the consultants on unique customer environments for successful project execution. About Winshuttle Essential functions and responsibilities
- Provide leadership, strategy, structure and daily management for the regional Professional Services team.
- Develop and implement alignment, structure and accountability to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Continually and systematically improve the execution, quality, and consistency of services across the region.
- Partner with sales to identify new service business opportunities and develop service delivery capability across the entire portfolio of Winshuttle offerings.
- Drive achievement of Professional Service goals by focusing on productivity and efficiency.
- Drive continuous improvement via customer communications and feedback.
- Aggressively develop key skills and abilities via training and coaching to improve performance as needed.
- Measure and monitor the quality and thoroughness of delivery, ensure consistency of performance, and drive continuous improvement.
- Align with the global services methodology and ensure best practices are leveraged throughout the organization and shared
- Develop and maintain revenue forecasts and team utilization metrics
- Assume responsibility for project escalations and work hands on with the implementation team to resolve issues
- Partner with license sales team to size and create environment technical specifications for sales proposals and SOWs
- Facilitates change encourages continuous improvement of work practices and processes
- Drives execution engages and enthuse team by cascading departmental goals into individual goals. Sets high performance standards, sets clear expectations, solves problems, provides task clarity and sets boundaries.
- Manages the team holds team accountable, utilizes straight talk and takes corrective actions to ensure compliance and fair treatment, provides rewards and recognition.
- Keeps the team focused and motivated facilitate timely decision making, knows when to escalate, provides timely feedback and regular communication.
- Technically proficient knows own role and has a solid familiarity with team member s roles and tasks.
- Uses the full capabilities of the team understands team member s development needs and aspirations, takes these into consideration when assigning task and responsibilities. Develops and coaches so team can reach full potential.
- Over communicates hosts team communication (1:1`s and team meetings), cascades important and need to know information.
- Involves employees in decision making encourages them to communicate their ideas and proposed solutions.
- Manages collaboratively Foster teamwork, empowers and trusts employees to deliver, delegates appropriately.
- Displays ethical character and competence gains trust by acting with integrity and intent.
- Is a role model displays high levels of commitment and energy, role models our PACT values, sets high standards of behavior. Influence others positively, act as a good citizen of Winshuttle.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant degree or experience.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships with worldwide, multi-cultural colleagues; with customers, and partners.
- A minimum of 5 years successfully directly managing service delivery for an Enterprise software organization
- Ability to lead by example while providing Management, mentoring, and performance feedback experience
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal skill, and team collaboration abilities
- Business development focus and ability to sell and/or support sales
- Ability to successfully interface with both internal and external clients
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, and communication skills
- Implementation with MDM/PIM software and experience with Supply Chain software
- Project management and/or implementation experience of enterprise software (SAP or other ERP), a plus
- Experience with enterprise software installation and configuration including SSO and API integration to other systems of record
- Data Center and API integration development experience is a plus