JP Morgan Requires Fresher or Experience Python Software Engineer at Bangalore – BE or B.Tech in 2019. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task. Apply This Job on jobwindow.in
Company Name: JP Morgan
Company Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
Company Type: MNC
Position: Python Software Engineer
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: Not Disclosed
- The Risk and prediction Solutions (RFS) organization develops applications and provides technology support for company functions across JPMorgan Chase, together with international Finance, company Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and every one functions at intervals the company body workplace (CAO).
- Within the RFS organization, Market Risk Stress Technology team is liable for developing strategic state of affairs management platform, integration with analytics, reporting, and alternative tools needed to manage risk. we have a tendency to are a world team unfold across ny, London, and urban center.
- As a part of this team, you’ll add associate agile setting, interfacing closely with the business, quantitative analysis analysts, and upstream also as downstream technology groups across the firm. you’ll facilitate style, develop, test, rectify and maintain applications that are at the core of Market Risk Stress calculations across lines of business. you’ll have a wonderful chance to find out one in every of the foremost crucial risk functions at one in every of the biggest investment banks.
- We are searching for a powerful, innovative developer WHO is enthusiastic about operating during a quality-focused setting, WHO will build robust networks to deliver results, WHO will bring sensible ideas to the table and WHO will work well as a part of a various team.
- Programming expertise with Python
- Financial background or information
- Knowledge of Stress tests and alternative risk calculations
- Experience mistreatment Agile methodologies, test-driven development and continuous integration
- Experience with distributed calculate infrastructures
- Experience in developing and/or supporting 24/7 mission-critical applications
- Working with various groups across the business to outline, build, check and maintain systems that are crucial to the business
- Spending an over sized proportion of it slow in development, operating closely with teammates to provide top quality code during a test-driven setting
- Helping to spot opportunities for improvement at intervals the present applications to extend stability and alter the platform
Essential Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/BTech Degree in applied science, laptop Engineering or equivalent
- Significant programming expertise with object-oriented languages
- Demonstrated application style, analysis, development and testing expertise
- Strong analytical/problem determination skills – the power to plan of the box to produce inventive solutions to technology challenges
- Excellent communication skills and therefore the ability to figure with success during a cross-functional setting
- should be a self-starter with the power to figure severally and to figure on comes with stripped-down direct superintendence