Infrastructure Engineer in India with PTC
PTC OrgCSS – Customer Success
Job Description for Advertising Purposes
- Assist in the maintenance and operations of multiple database environments
- Assists with regular maintenance of the databases including backups, restores, archiving, and review of logs for errors or potential problems
- Regularly review space capacity and perform tasks to manage space usage
- Collaborate with other operational DBAs, developers, and infrastructure teams
- Work closely with development teams on activities such as schema definition, PL/SQL, stored procedures and triggers
- Installation, Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Ability to complete tasks and produce appropriate deliverables within project time schedules
- Proficient with the use of SQL server Profiler and other Administration tools.
- Designs, implements, and periodically tests the database backup and recovery procedures
- Participate in the on-call schedule
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 2-4 years as a Database Administrator
- Extensive experience with AWS,Azure on Cloud Platforms
- Exposure to Oracle and PostgreSQL in production environments highly desirable
- Mid-level skills with Linux (Red Hat & derivatives) and Windows Server 2008 and later
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Job Req Number33930BR
PTC Company Description
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Why Join Us and Benefits Summary
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including: • Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match • Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) • Healthcare and Dental insurance • Paid Time Off and Sick Time • Birthday Day-off • Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US) • Holiday Pay • Employee Referral Program • Management and Employee Training Development • Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.