IIT Mumbai Requires Experience Project Engineer at Mumbai in 2019 – M.E/M.Tech, M.Des, B.Tech/B.E, M.A,M.Sc,MCA,MBA/PGDM. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task. Apply This Job on jobwindow.in
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology
Company Website: www.iitb.ac.in
Company Type: Indian Government Institute
Position: Project Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 0 1Post
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Qualification: M.E/M.Tech, M.Des, B.Tech/B.E, M.A,M.Sc,MCA,MBA/PGDM
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: INR 40,000 to 56,0000/PM
Address: Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076.
Last Date to Apply: 6th Dec. 2019
Other Qualification Details:
1. Project title: Spons/CS/BLM-1/2018 Game primarily based Interactive machine for coaching inCyber Security. regarding the project: coaching in Cyber Security is of nice importance in nowadays
- Essential Qualifications and Experience: MTech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum a pair of years relevant expertise
Job Profile: The role entails Game Application computer code development exploitation Unity3D game engine with C#, JSON, PHP, MySQL Fixing bugs, server maintenance , practical testing, performance watching, techical documentation, configuration support Discover/test latest APIs/Game Models and implement them during a timely manner
Candidate ought to have Skills and skill within the technologies mentioned within the Job Profile section. Sound data of server stack, Unity3D, OWASP prime ten expertise with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management with Unity3D. the flexibility to style, build, and maintain economical, reusable, and reliable code sensible communication skills in English and may be sensible at operating during a tiny team of developers and researchers.
Pay Details: Level O3: wage vary from Rs.40000 to Rs 56000 + Rs.5000.00/- Out Of field Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
1. The position is temporary for a amount of one year and reasonable just for the length of the project.
2. The appointment is for time sure project and therefore the candidate is needed to figure in the main for the successful completion of the project. the choice committee could provide lower or higher designation and lower or higher wage relying upon the expertise and performance of the candidate within the interview.
3. Candidates concerned interview are needed to attend at his/ her own expenses.
4. For any queries/clarification please contact: email@example.com
Selection are primarily based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Application End Date 06.12.2019.
- Address: Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay Powai, Mumbai 400076.
Job Reference Number: 50127091
Advertisement No.: IRCC/EXT219/2019