IDBI Opening For Specialist Cadre Officers – Across India in 2019 – BVSC, B.Sc, BFSc, M.A, B.Com, CA, MBA/PGDM. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task. Apply This Job on jobwindow.in
Company Name: IDBI Bank Ltd.
Company Website: www.idbibank.in
Company Type: Banking Sector
Position: Specialist Cadre Officer
No. of Vacancies: 61 Posta
Experience: 4 to 10 Years
Location: Across India
Qualification: BVSC, B.Sc, BFSc, M.A, B.Com, CA, MBA/PGDM
Age: 25 Years to 45 Years
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: INR 31,705 to INR 59,170/PM
Last Date to Apply: 12th Dec. 2019
Application Fee: SC/ST Rs.150/- (Intimation charges only). Rs.700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges). For all othersPWD: NIL
Address: Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited, Across India
1. the choice method for Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ can comprise of preliminary screening supported the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ expertise, etc. submitted on-line. solely such candidates are going to be required discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
2. relying upon range the amount, the quantity of vacancies and number of appropriate candidates, Bank reserves the correct to pre-screen and rank requisite variety of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’. The political campaign, once preliminary screening and while not verification of documents, are going to be conditional for all grades and can be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals once a candidate reports for GD and/or PI (if called).
3. Preliminary screening and shortlisting are going to be supported the candidate’s on-line submission of his/her educational data, expertise and also the quality of the candidate as determined by the Bank. solely such shortlisted candidates are going to be required GD &/or PI. Candidates not clearing the GD and/or PI won’t be thought-about for ensuant method of choice. Subject to the vacancies out there below the several class, solely those candidates WHO pass GD and/or PI and ar sufficiently high within the advantage list are going to be shortlisted for additional choice.
4. the middle & address of the venue, time and date of interview are going to be knowing to the shortlisted candidates through decision letter and candidates ought to attend an equivalent at their own price. Request for modification of center won’t be diverted. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the GD and/ or PI or hold supplementary choice method on specific date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, below unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank’s web site and candidate’s registered email before.
1. Print out of the first and valid Interview decision Letter.
2. Valid system-generated output of the net form.
3. Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std.X Certificate with DOB.
4. icon determine Proof as indicated in purpose eleven below.
5. All Marksheets / degree certificates for academic qualifications.
6. Work expertise: For the Past leader: Relieving Letters and skill Certificate from the past employer and for the current employer: Experience certificate, supply Letters, Pay or earnings Slips clearly indicating the date of change of integrity and date of relieving for every of the past or previous employer(s) mentioning the practical space of expertise. The expertise certificate or testimonials created by the candidates ought to indicate the date of change of integrity and relieving, designation at the time of change of integrity, date of promotion with designation, if any. just in case constant isn’t mentioned in either the expertise certificate or Relieving letter, a bonafide expertise certificate is needed mentioning the expertise of the candidate in desired practical space at the side of the period. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to use and render the political campaign for cancellation.
7. Caste Certificate: If declared, Copy of Caste or Tribe or category Certificate for SC, ST and OBC class candidates issued by the Competent Authority ( as notified by Government of Republic of India from time to time).
8. EWS : The financial gain and quality Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (as notified by Government of Republic of India from time to time) within the prescribed format as given in shall solely be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as happiness to EWS.
9. PWD Certificate: If declared, Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority just in case of PWD candidates.
10. associate serviceman candidate should turn out a duplicate of the Discharge Certificate/ Pension Payment Order and documentary proof of Rank last/ presently command (substantive in addition as acting) at the time of interview.
11. Candidates serving in Government/ similar Govt. Offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and monetary Institutions) area unit needed to provide a “No Objection Certificate” from their leader at the time of interview, within the absence of that their political campaign won’t be thought of.
12. Persons eligible for age relaxation underneath “Persons commonly domiciled within the State of Jammu geographical area, geographical region throughout the amount 1-1-80 to 31-12-89” should turn out the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the following method from the District Jurisdiction wherever he/she had commonly resided or the other authority selected during this regard by the govt of Jammu & Kashmir to the result that the candidate had commonly domiciled within the State of J&K throughout the amount from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
13. Persons eligible for age relaxation underneath “Persons stricken by 1984 riots” should turn out a certificate from the District adjudicator to the result that they’re eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the govt and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of monetary Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated twenty seven.07.2007.
14. the other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
15. Candidates won’t be allowed to look for the interview if he/ she fails to provide the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned higher than