Full Stack Developer in Bangalore with Aruba Networks
Full stack DeveloperJob Description:
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 2-5 years experience.
Our Minimum Skill and Qualification Requirements for this role are:
- BE/MS in Computer Science from leading engineering institutions in India/abroad.
- 2 to 5 years of product development experience in the Storage domain and Management software
- Experience developing Manageability Products for enterprise class Storage Arrays
- S/W Languages Java
- Design frameworks – REST based architectures, J2EE frameworks
- Multithreading programming and debugging skill
- Solid understanding of software development best practices, including verification strategies
- Well versed with Agile development process and should able to drive high standards towards quality of products being delivered Should be able to handle ambiguity and provide meaningful direction to the team
We offer:A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
Job Level: Intermediate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories. ,