Prowide Solutions Pvt Ltd Hiring Fresher or Experienced Digital Marketing Intern at Bangalore in 2020 – Any Bachelors Degree. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task.
Company Name: Prowide Solutions Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.prowidesolutions.com
Company Type: MNC
Position: Digital Marketing Intern
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Experience: Fresher / Experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Digital Marketing Intern
Description: We’re looking for a digital marketing intern eager to learn the ins and outs of marketing online, from strategy to execution. Interns will work with the digital and field marketing team to learn how marketing works across spaces and assist in the day to day digital marketing activities of Prowide’s active clients. The ideal candidate is interested in a future in digital marketing, visually and verbally creative, learns quickly and has a positive attitude.
- Create SEO strategies, techniques and tactics to improve the website’s organic reach on all major search engines.
- Modify website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Learn and execute SEM strategies and Internet marketing methods like pay per click advertising and paid directories.
- Monitor and mitigate website’s performance with the help of analytics tools and digital measurement methods.
- Plan and implement social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and digital campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Work with graphics and content team for ads, creative and artwork for PPC campaigns.
- Generate and share content daily that builds meaningful connections
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Analyze Past Content to Improve Posts
- Optimize Visual Content
- Target Website Visitors with Social Ads
- Create a Social Media Channel Plan
- A background in journalism, marketing or related fields is preferred but not required.
- Creative thinker
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of commonly used social media