FP&a Manager in Hyderabad with Uber
As the Planning and Analytics Systems Manager, you will envision and execute on a strategy and product roadmap to enable Uber’s Planning and Financial decision making. You will build solutions that allow Uber to formulate its financial strategies and plans and run its business intelligently. You will be responsible for overall metrics and business impact of your programs. Your performance is measured by the impact of the products you launch and by your ability to lead and inspire a high-performing cross-functional team that includes Product, Engineering, Data, Finance, Design, Marketing and Operations. Your role will focus on driving an integrated planning project with one of our largest Cost Centers.What You’ll Do
- Internalize Uber’s mission and strategies, and how the FinTech Products team mission factors into the company strategy.
- Drive vision and strategy for a product area within the Planning & Analytics space
- Build a best-in-class Planning product that allows the Org to make efficient decisions and provide the Business and Executives with forward visibility.
- Enable automation of key planning processes and drive accountability across the organization and with external parties through technology
- Spearhead user research and incorporating the insights you discover into new product ideas.
- Align and drive a cross-functional team of Engineers, Finance and Business teams.
- Lead setting OKRs across your products and in alignment with business leadership, product, and other cross-functional teams.
What You’ll Need
- 8+ years experience in building planning or forecasting systems or products
- Affinity and passion for Finance, Data, Technology
- Proven knowledge of core business processes such as Planning, Forecasting, Integrated Business Planning
- Working knowledge of Financial concepts such as P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow, COA etc.
- High level understanding of key computer science concepts often used in Finance and performance management such as SQL, OLAP, UI/UX technology
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, developers, finance & business teams to deliver extraordinary projects
- A “driver” personality – constantly pushing towards clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
Preferred Qualifications If any
- CPA and/or MBA
- Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of commonly used Financial Planning technology such as TM1, Anaplan, Adaptive, SAP BPC, Oracle Hyperion, etc.
- Specialized degree related to Finance and/or Finance technology.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.