Efextra Hiring Fresher Marketing Associate – Sales and Marketing at Noida in 2019. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates Have Meets All Qualities of the Job Requirement. Candidate having Hands on Given Technology. Eligible Applicants are Apply for the Job on jobwindow.in
Company Name: Efextra
Company Website: www.efextra.com
Company Type: MNC
Position: Marketing Associate – Sales and Marketing
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Qualification: Any Graduate
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: As per Industry Standard
1) confirm, contact and interact prospective shoppers.
2) Collect consumer data via websites, email, phone and add it to the portal.
3) on-line ad sales.
4) Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ wants.
5) provide facilitate to new shoppers via chat, email or phone.
6) come back up with ideas for innovative choices and enhancements for the portal supported self and shopper input.
7) Discover and explore new revenue generation opportunities.
This is an excellent high growth likelihood to be a locality of a young entrepreneurial team, with a fast learning curve associate degreed be anxious altogether areas of an future dotcom company in one in all the fastest growing areas of latest media.
We unit making an attempt to search out precocious and entrepreneurial-minded freshers/university students/management trainees for the sales and mercantilism of a real estate internet portal. this could be a dynamic role with a high level of authorization and better noesis ability. Responsibilities embrace
We are looking for dependable, client service-oriented marketing associates with excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills. Marketing associates can expect to work closely with account executives and marketing managers, do research, edit copy and follow trends. Usually overseen by marketing managers, their responsibilities include helping to collect data, forecast trends, and assess customer satisfaction. They may also be asked to liaise between company and client, handle social media accounts, and help with event planning.
To be successful as a marketing associate you must understand the importance of confidentiality, stay up-to-date with style guides and marketing trends, and be a good writer and speaker. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent administrative and word processing software skills, presentation know-how, and experience with relevant technology.
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research.
- Supporting the marketing team.
- Doing day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Writing and proofreading press releases.
- Helping to plan events, projects and campaigns.
- Reporting on research findings.
- Helping to create proposals and presentations.
- Helping to run social media accounts.
- Communicating with clients and maintaining good relations.
Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related fields.
- Experience in marketing.
- Come highly recommended.
- Excellent marketing and administrative software skills.
- Excellent people skills.
Marketing Analyst Job Description
We are looking for a marketing analyst with a razor-sharp attention to detail, broad knowledge of statistics, mathematics and analytics, and an almost obsessive commitment to thoroughness. Their responsibilities include gathering data, writing detailed reports on findings, identifying new markets, and advising upper-management on tactics.
Ideal candidates will have a proven aptitude for interpreting data.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
Gathering and analyzing data.
Reporting to marketing managers and coordinators.
Monitoring customer bases and identifying new ones.
Designing market surveys.
Determining future trends.
Communicating with customers, competitors and suppliers.
Developing strategies to improve market reach.
Marketing Analyst Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, social sciences, marketing etc.
2+ years’ experience working in marketing.
Additional related short courses beneficial.
Proven data interpretation skills.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here