We are an enterprise committed to the vision of transforming modern-day businesses and amplify their growth trajectory by equipping them with innovative and futuristic tools. With our motto “We Connect. You Grow.”, we aim to help businesses operate more efficiently and grow faster. Our product APPSeCONNECT is a next generation integration platform which connects various business applications and enables seamless data exchange between them. Trusted by over 800 Businesses across 75 Countries, we have benefitted organizations in their quest for unprecedented growth . To know more details about us , visit https://insync.co.in/ and to know more about our product visit us at https://www.appseconnect.com/
The primary role of a digital marketing manager is to get the word about your brand out in the digital space. He/ She will be responsible to develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of our company, enhance brand awareness in the digital space and drive website traffic and acquire leads. Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
Things you’ll do:
- Ensure top ranking on all search engines for the top keywords identified Analyze, recommend and implement strategies to improve share of organic search traffic Ensure all SEO work, both off- page and on- page done is on par with Industry Standards .
- Keep abreast of new developments in SEO actively.
- Research, test and propose new approaches to improve search engine ranking .
- Have proven track- record of creative optimization and successive gains.
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience in using various keyword & Online analysis tools like Google Analytics, Webmaster Tool, keyword tool etc.
- Be up- to- date with current SEO trends and learning Be able to multi- task and work independently.
- Experience in international projects/ languages will be an add- on Improve Search Engine Rank through organic SEO Manage and maintain keyword lists, including keyword rankings.
- Work with copywriters and development team to create content that is relevant to SEO campaigns Back link strategy and implementation.
- Oversee SEO strategies and recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of organic search listings Skills Required Social Media Optimization Knowledge of SEO Basics, Google updates, ranking factors and Search Engine Marketing Techniques .
- The candidate must be able to perform all off- page tasks successfully, including article/ press release/ directory submissions, RSS feeds, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
We’re looking for:
Knowledge of basic on page SEO activities like meta tags, sitemap, header tags, URl optimization etc.
Should be good in writing descriptions and ads if required.
Sound knowledge of Google Analytics and webmaster tools required.
Sound Hands- on knowledge and understanding of reporting and content performance tracking.
Good to have:
Google AdWords; Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tool; AdWords Express;
Facebook and LinkedIn ads PLC (Programmable Logical Control)
Applying and interviewing:
Are you a good fit for the role? We’d love to hear from you — even if you don’t meet 100% of this description.
Please share your resume with us. Be sure to show relevant projects.
Throughout the process, you’ll meet with the recruiter, the head of the Marketing department and the HR.
It starts with a face to face or telephonic discussion with the recruiter to set expectations and determine if there’s a fit.
The final step is to have in-depth discussions with key members of our team to ask and answer questions that are specific to your role on the team to make sure we both feel it’s a fit.
The team will then make a decision and you should hear back from our recruiter within a week.
This is a full-time, salaried position.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org