Fresher/Experience Android Developer
Deloitte Hiring Fresher/Experience Android Developer at Mumbai in 2019 – Any Bachelors Degree. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task.
Company Name: Deloitte
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Company Type: IT Sector
Position:Fresher/Experience Android Developer
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Experience: Fresher / Experience
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: Not Disclosed
Mobile Developer (Fresher/Experience Android Developer )– Android Mobile isn’t almost app stores anymore. It’s about accessing the knowledge users—consumer or enterprise—need wherever and whenever they have it. And it’s need to be accessible on any device. We are committed to bringing future-forward ideas into reality and pushing the sides of digital technology. And what’s even better—we have a blast doing it. Working with a number of the world’s largest brands, cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Our Mobile teams are made from designers, native engineers, services engineers, quality assurance engineers, and engagement managers who can compile all the systems needed to form mobile experiences reliable and a joy to use.
Work you’ll do
- Practitioners will integrate and learn from talented colleagues who have focused around core domains that we might not have had visibility into.
- Our move towards integrated solutions demands that everybody adopt a growth mindset and invest in expanding their understanding of what we bring back the marketplace.
- Practitioners are going to be ready to develop skills during a Portfolio that represents the unification of the a number of the foremost diverse, globally recognized brands and businesses within the organization—an exciting opportunity for his or her career development.
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Experience collaborating on software projects using Git / Jira
- Strong debugging skills
- Job Location – MUM/BLR
Work Timings-9:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM The TeamThe Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates our most differentiated, globally recognized customer and marketing businesses. It focuses on owning the commercial agenda through growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the whole customer lifecycle. From our core strengths in creative design, to strategy, platforms and solutions, also as our continued growth through acquisitions, we are specifically positioned to bring fully integrated solutions to our clients.
We are all consumers and private marketers. This reality is what makes the Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio so exciting. What we deliver within the market each and each day directly impacts who we are as customers. We are ready to deliver on outcomes for the very products and services that we’ve the privilege of engaging with ourselves.
Our Commercial Excellence & Experience team focuses on designing and implementing sales and repair experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the simplest within the world at driving customer transformation through the event of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and therefore the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets. Professionals will serve our clients through the subsequent
sorts of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence delivers sales and repair strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry a versatile, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming Required: A Bachelor’s degree in computing or related technical field – A solid foundation in computing with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design – Programming experience in Java / Objective-c / Swift – Experience in mobile
application development Preferred: Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- A github account with some cool projects / prototypes in it
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
- Experience with continuous integration
- Good eye for usability and style
- Good understanding of REST API services How you’ll grow At Deloitte, we’ve invested an excellent deal to make an upscale environment during which our professionals can grow.
we would like all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a neighborhood of our efforts, we offer our professionals with a spread of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in just an equivalent way.
So, we offer a variety of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center within the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the DU in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India Benefits At Deloitte, we all know that great people make an excellent organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of advantages. Learn more about what performing at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte’s culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to try to to their best a day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the pliability to form daily choices which will help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. we provide comprehensive well-being programs and are continuously trying to find new ways to take care of a culture that’s inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead happy lives.
Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer Fresher/Experience Android Developer