Dell Requires Test Engineer at Bangalore in 2019 – BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task. Apply This Job on jobwindow.in
Company Name: DELL
Company Website: www.dell.com
Company Type: Engineering Sector
Position: Test Engineer 1
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: Not Disclosed
Dell provides the technology that transforms the method we have a tendency to all work and live. however we have a tendency to area unit over a technology company — we have a tendency to area unit nation company. We inspire, challenge and respect each one of our over one hundred,000 staff. we have a tendency to conjointly offer them with unique growth and development opportunities. we have a tendency to can’t watch for you to find this for yourself as a Principal applied scientist on our SDST client step-up team in Bangalore, India.
The computer code Engineering team delivers next-generation computer code application enhancements and new product for a ever-changing world. acting at the innovative, we have a tendency to style and develop computer code for platforms, peripherals, applications and nosology — all with the foremost advanced technologies, tools, computer code engineering methodologies and therefore the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Test Engineer 1
- 1-3 + yrs. of trade testing expertise in computer code / System Mgmt Testing domain
- Qualification: B.E./B. Tech. or M.E./M. Tech/M.C.A Experienced check execution engineer.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ expertise
- Fair understanding of testing ideas
- Good domain information on system managements
- Good technical information within the space of servers and systems management
- Identify the enhancements among the team
- Good communication skills
- Technical Skills to select up new areas/technologies.
- Good information of 1 or additional Server operative systems
- Working information on OS – Windows Server OS or UNIX operating system Server OS
- Test Execution & Defect characterization
- Adding/modifying TC’s supported defects, PCR’s, needs and maintaining the check repository
- Notify Automation engineer for TC’s changes