Content Manager in Bangalore with Kalakaumudi Publications Pvt Ltd
At Automatad, we are looking for a candidate who has the ability to think both creatively and analytically. As a Content Manager, your duty includes producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team, among other tasks.
You should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.You Will:
- Write, edit and proofread content.
- Manage a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, etc.
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- 3-4 years of agency experience or in a similar role.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems, especially WordPress.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.