Communication and Public Relations in India with Super Life Zone
About Super Life ZoneSuper Life Zone was started with the vision to create a better world by helping each and every individual. The founder Shiv S. Mishra always had an urge to do something for the people and society. This is where the idea to develop a platform and help people came in. Super Life Zone (SLZ) offers life-changing training programs which help trainees in their personal development, as well as their career and life. Our goal is to create a better world by creating super lives.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop, plan, and execute PR campaigns
2. Create publicity content for SLZ
3. Collaborate with PRs, publications, content creators to promote our media coverage
4. Provide clients/customers with information about our promotional campaigns and offers
6. Work on copywriting and blogs for the web (internal or external sites)
7. Promote our brand on social media and respond to opinions online
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 16th Oct’20 and 20th Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings
Additional Questions ×
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and immediately. Remember, Internshala doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.