Clinical Application in Pune with Philips
Job Title Clinical Application ArchitectJob Description
In this role, you have the opportunity for driving the technology strategy for mobile C-arms in the clinical applications and AI space.
You are responsible for
- Crafting the clinical applications roadmap in co-operation with marketing, clinical teams and advanced development teams
- Detail the clinical needs and requirements for clinical applications, and ensure appropriate fit into the software and system architecture to enable realization of the clinical needs
- Must be able to craft the data strategy for MoS together with cross functional team members, advance development, and other stakeholders in the wider Philips organization who are focused on data strategy of Philips
- Support the architecture team in defining/embedding the right sources of data during the course of product development
- Explore and Co-create the opportunities with Artificial Intelligence for MoS
You are a part of Mobile Surgery functional architecture team, and will work closely with advanced development and R&D teams of Mobile Surgery. Position will be based out of HIC, Pune, which is the headquarters of the global mobile surgery business.To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Masters or PhD in an engineering discipline with significant software content
- Experience in clinical application development, algorithm development for any healthcare imaging modality will be mandatory
- Experience covering Computer Vision, AI, Data Analytics will be a big positive
- 10-15+ years of experience within R&D organization
- Ability to work with diverse teams across diverse geographies
- Influence without Authority
- Open mindset to accept and explore new ideas
- Ability to understand clinical needs and covert them to requirements for a development team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be the bridge between the clinical and design teams
In return, we offer you a rewarding career in Philips with attractive package. Philips is one of the great place to work and Philips aims to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)