Associate System Engineer-Sevice desk
CGI Hiring Fresher Associate System Engineer-Sevice desk at Bangalore in 2020 – BE/B.Tech – CSE/IT/Information Science/EEE/ECE/Telecom/MCA. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task.
Company Name: CGI
Company Website: www.cgi.com
Company Type: IT Sector
Position: Associate System Engineer-Sevice desk
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE/IT/Information Science/EEE/ECE/Telecom/MCA
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: INR 3.25 LPA
Job Description: The Level 1 Service Desk technician provides user support and customer service on Company-supported computer applications and platforms. the first purpose is to diagnose, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and repair requests reported by the Client via telephone, online chat, email or an internet portal.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• answer requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
• Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
• Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
• Assign unresolved tickets to the acceptable support team.
• Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
• Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Adhere to figure schedules, attendance and leave policies.
• suits CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards
Required qualifications to achieve success during this role:
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM
• Knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
• Experience in handling technical support for a world organization
• Problem analysis and solving
• Learning, adaptability and a spotlight to detail
• Ability to type
• Tolerance to worry, performance driven and continuously improving
Customer Service & Support
What you’ll expect from us:
Build your career with us. It is a unprecedented time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the middle of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. together team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals enjoy the worth we collectively create. Be a part of building one among the most important independent technology and business services firms within the world.