Center Manager in Gurgaon with AECOM
Designer / Drafting / CADD / CAD
- Provides guidance to employees within the latitude of established policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect an immediate organization.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- May have budget responsibilities.
- Manages the coordination of activities of a group or department with responsibility for results.
Business LineBuildings & Places
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)