Cargill Requires Trainee Graduate Engineer at Bangalore in 2019 – Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task. Apply This Job on jobwindow.in
Company Name: Cargill, Incorporated
Company Website: www.cargill.com
Company Type: Information Technology
Position: Trainee Graduate Engineer
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification: Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: Not Disclosed
Position Purpose This position is an element of a biological process educational program designed to develop people into front line/2nd Line supervisor, manager roles and management level. The tasks are going to be directed and supervised by production manager.
This position are going to be allotted work activities and comes supported every day business operations because it pertains to routine production and long goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a honourable establishment (Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)
- GPA: 7.0 or equivalent. Actively participant to outside programme activities at University or the other official organizations
- 0-1 years’ expertise in a very producing atmosphere
- Demonstrate potential glorious social and leadership skills
- Good communication in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Operational / reliableness Excellence / Continuous Improvement
- Develops a operating information for operational and general business applications.
- This position is liable for building a comprehensive understanding of however these functions contribute to the day to day and long success of the business and also the staff
- Develops a robust understanding and dedication to the Operations Management 65%
Plant Operations Management
- Periodically attends and contributes to key conferences to push a positive operating relationship among all operators
- Attend all obligatory coaching sessions; proficiency evaluations can occur following all sessions
- Participate in space mentor programs
- Based on process manager’s steering may fit as a trainer for operators
Cargill provides food, agriculture, money and industrial product and services to the globe. at the side of farmers, customers, governments and communities, we tend to facilitate folks thrive by applying our insights and over one hundred fifty years of expertise. we’ve one hundred fifty five,000 staff in seventy countries WHO square measure committed to feeding the globe in a very accountable method, reducing environmental impact and up the communities wherever we tend to live and work.