Business Analyst Data in Hyderabad with Rimini Street
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Business Data Analyst, ITSM resident in our Hyderabad Office.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
The Business Data Analyst is a role requiring experience support of ITSM based software, such as, Service Now, Salesforce, and internal innovate software solutions. This role will be responsible for supporting newly rolled out software solutions by following issue to resolution and supporting the growth and usage of the products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and participate in issues/solution discovery sessions with clients in the organization as well as team sessions and discussions.
- Assist in the development or implementation of systems to capture business operation efficiencies and information by parterning with various teams (GSD, GPD, Innovation).
- Analyze data to ensure data accuracy and identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Utilize teamworking skills to cleanse and ensure data accuracy for data analytics and production work.
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and assess how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Assist and sometimes direct the development and implementation of data collection systems and other strategies that optimize data efficiency and quality.
- Create and maintain accurate Work Instructions, user documentations and guides with regular peer reviews.
- Ability to locate, define and assist in the implementation of new process improvement opportunities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with a proven ability to distill complex business issues into easily understandable terms for a variety of audiences.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability and willingness to engage in many different and simultaneous tasks.
- Must be a self-starter with a desire to learn and mentor others via hands-on, apprenticeship model.
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent experience; preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, or preferably computational and data science
- 6+ years experience in a like or similar role in the information technology sector working with support systems, corporate, or large enterprise.
- Solid functional background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software support
- Excellent client-facing, internal communication, and team building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Expert or advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. .
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Atlassian JIRA, SalesForce, and SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Must have a strong functonal aptitude or background that would allow for understanding diverse and complex development teams and business operations.
- Enable a culture of continuous improvement, including actively championing issues analysis and trending.
- Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a “can do” attitude to develop a culture of team work to drive the achievement and exceeding of targets.
- Ability to creatively solve problems with limited resources and input. Must be willing to rollup sleeves in order to resolve constraints, issues, and to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to step in and troubleshoot processes that are inefficient, lacking, or need resolution within teams and across the organization.
- Strong personal ‘soft’ skills such as empathy, listening, mirroring and communicating in different methods to establish relationships with internal clients and global teams.
- Must be willing to be diverse and flexible wearing “many hats” including assignments that may be “outside the box” or challenging to this job description.
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $1.05 billion by 2023, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the
in 2018 * Over 2,000 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- 2019 fiscal year revenue of $281.1 million, up 10.9% year over year
- Expanded operations in Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East in 2019
- Launched the global availability of Application Management Services for Salesforce, SAP and Oracle
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 34 awards in 2019, including 24 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with two gold Stevie awards for Company of the Year in 2019,
- The Rimini Street Foundation also recognized with a Stevie award in 2019 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
In 2019, Rimini Street also partnered with 68 charities around the world through the Rimini Street Foundation, providing financial contributions, in-kind donations and more than 800 employee volunteer hours, and expanded its charitable work to Germany and Taiwan.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.