Business Analysis in Gurgaon with Donaldson
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference. Follow Us on LinkedIn:
Are you a Business Systems Analyst who is driven by making an impact on both IT and business strategy? If you have talent, initiative and a desire to join a thriving and stable global company with a wealth of career opportunities, you can go places with Donaldson Company, a leading provider of filtration solutions.
As a Business Systems Analyst at Donaldson Company, you will have exposure to global implementations and business practices, impact IT and business strategy, and leverage multiple systems across the business. This broad understanding will aide you in growing your career in the many opportunities at Donaldson.
You will bring value to Donaldson through:
- Assisting in project development, designing, and extending our enterprise application software and providing ongoing support for applications.
- Translating business requirements into useable business systems and software.
- Using your broad familiarity of the organization to provide valuable perspective in process/system enhancements.
- Ensuring that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Providing valuable input across the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, testing, designing, coding, configuration, upgrading, and debugging.
- Providing valuable input across architectural design and integration technology platforms
- Providing knowledge transfer and documentation of solutions designs and code reviews
- Participates, facilitates and may lead solution designs and code reviews
- Interacts with packaged software service organizations to secure assistance and solutions for more complex application issues
- Must be able to influence up (Managers) and exhibit influence with other team members, business users and peers.
- Provide operational support to end-users of the system including configuration maintenance, troubleshoot and resolve system problems.
- Provide documentation, change management, conduct testing, generate reports, conduct user group meetings, provide application training and mentoring.
- Prepares communications, project plans and makes presentations on system/package enhancements and/or alternatives
- The individual will be involved with training and rolling out of development capabilities and applications
- Must be self-directed and a good team player
- May be involved in the requirements definition and vendor selection phase.
- May coordinate project resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to problem solve and offer technical solutions to business challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in IT or related field.
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Possess a blend of business analysis and technical skillsets.
- Must have experience with one of the following CAD programs is required (NX, Creo). Thorough understanding of modeling, drafting, sheet metal, assemblies etc.
- Motivation and ability to learn additional CAD programs is required (SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Solid Edge etc.)
- Skills to trouble-shoot CAD issues including installation, licenses, modeling, drafting etc. is required
- Experience with CAD data migrations into Teamcenter is preferred
- Experience administering CAD interfaces in a Teamcenter environment (Solidworks Integration Manager (SWIM) or Integration Pro E manager (iPEM)) is preferred
- Skills to upgrade and test new releases of CAD programs is required
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and listening skills.
- Knowledge of IT project management principles including analysis, design, development, testing and production support.
- Familiarity with extended and customized IT solutions.
- Ability to quickly gain organizational knowledge of business processes
- Experience with working in lower environments to testing/validating changes and then implementing those changes is required
- Experience with Windows and Linux servers is preferred
- Knowledge of ITIL / ITSM is preferred
At Donaldson, we are working with businesses from all over the globe. Our work improves lives, enhances equipment performance and protects our environment. Are you ready to make a difference?
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.