Automation Testing Engineer in Gurgaon with Stryker
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
- Champions talent development. A manager who focuses on maximizing the ability, potential and contributions of themselves and others. Fosters an environment where people can excel through developing, coaching and rewarding performance
What you will doThis is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision. The job requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of information
- Designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools and utilities.
- Determines systems software design requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Generates systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures
- Participate in Test Planning, system test strategy, methodology, and creation of system integration test cases and make them traceable back to the system requirements, feature lists and design documents. Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability, automation, and tools
What you need
- 8+ years of strong work experience
- Education – B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech./MCA – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunications
- Hands-on experience in providing innovative solutions to Automate Web/Windows/iOS/Android based applications
- Hands-on experience in implementing AI/ML based solutions to Automate Web/Windows/iOS/Android based application
- Hands-on experience on design, implementation and customization of Automation Framework (Page Object Model, BDD, TDD, Hybrid, Keyword driven)
- Extensive experience working with leading Test Automation tools like VSTS Coded UI / Selenium, Appium / TestComplete, FIT, QTP, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Automating applications designed in Model-view-view-model (MVVM) software architectural pattern
- Hands-on experience in developing Test Automation Harnesses/Tools/Hardware Fixtures
- Proficient in different scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PowerShell
- Conduct code reviews, with constant high-quality code review feedback for the code written by software developers.
- Provide technical guidance and direction to team members to adherence to coding, quality, functionality, performance, scalability, and on-time delivery standards.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Excellent cross-platform analysis and troubleshooting ability
- Strong knowledge on providing continuous Integration while Integrating Build deployments tools like GitHub/Jenkins with White Box and Functional Automation Frameworks
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 0%