Dataction Analytics Hiring Experienced Analyst / Senior Analyst at Pune in 2020 – Any Graduate. Applications are Invited for Those Candidates are fulfill all requirements of this post. Applicants are Comfortable for Join the Team and Take Initiative for the Customer Task.
Company Name: Dataction Analytics
Company Website: www.datactionanalytics.in
Company Type: MNC
Position: Analyst / Senior Analyst
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Age: Not Mentioned
Job Timing: Full Time
Salary: Not Disclosed
Analyst / Senior Analyst
Role: Analyst /Senior Analyst – Procurement Analytical Services
Reports to – Direct: Manager Procurement Analytics, Dataction Analytics
Job Purpose: This role is based at our Delivery Centre in Pune.
We are looking for a Procurement Analyst / Sr. Procurement Analyst to support our client’s Global Purchasing department based out of UK and Germany in regards to various activities as detailed below.
Key Job Activities:
- One off and ongoing spend data analysis using incumbent spend aggregation platforms or by following a platform agnostic approach.
- Setup and configure e-sourcing events including RFP, RFQ, RFI and e-auctions.
- Setup, configuration and management of Online Contract Management System.
- Support transition of contract data from offline sources onto the online contract management platform.
- Primary and secondary due diligence activities for formulation of business case / fact base to support onsite buyers to design sourcing strategy.
- Support RFP evaluation process through creation of dashboards comprising of price and response comparison.
- Supplier and market research including new supply base, risk and financial analysis, cost drivers, market characteristics etc.
- Procurement projects and benefits reporting and administration.
- Assist procurement heads in preparation of Annual Procurement Performance reports to be published to the top management.
- 3-6 years direct experience in at least three of the following areas
- Spend Analysis
- e-Sourcing and e-Auction
- Contract Management
- RFP support and administration
- Project benefit reporting
- Supplier market research
- Proven achievements in analysing complex situations to achieve results through solving problems.
- Good understanding of the end to end procurement process, especially the strategic sourcing process.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, Excellent-Good MS PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, experience of working with / communicating with counterparts from US, UK, Canada or Australia is desired.
Person with technical educational background will be preferred.
- Strong on process and development.
- Willingness and ability to manage in a start-up environment.
- Self-starter: should be able to hit the ground running.
- Able to exhibit leadership capabilities to drive the team.
- High on accountability and ownership.
- Result orientation.
- Ability to liaise effectively with different stakeholders.
- Stable and long term approach.
- Overall responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations of the Procurement Analytical Services for the client.