Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019
Indian Army Invites applications for the post of 255 Territorial Army Officers, 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme TES 42 Course, SSC Officer (Army Dental Corps), Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police), Soldier General, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Technical & Various Vacancy 2019. Indian army recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to Registration & other rules are give below… Official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Post Name: Territorial Army Officers
No. of Vacancy: Not Specified
Pay Scale: 56,100 to 1,77,500/–
Educational Qualification: Graduate For Any Recognized University
Age Limit(As on 26-06-2019): 18 to 42 Years
Application Fee: 200 Rs. For All Candidates
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26 May 2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 June 2019
Date of Written Test: 28 July 2019
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria (Click Here).
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.